Hyperledger Fabric is actively seeking innovators to contribute to the project. Pick an area of your interest and join any of the Hyperledger project working groups. Get started with obtaining a Linux foundation user ID for free.
1. Requirements group – Gathering use cases, requirements
2. Whitepaper group – Publish whitepapers, maintain knowledgebase
3. Architecture group – Build the Reference Architecture for Hyperledger Fabric
4. Identity group – Focus on different aspects related to identity management like membership services, federation, permission less, permissioned, etc.
There are many projects in incubation stage, for eg.:
1. Blockchain explorer – tool to allow seeing nodes, transactions in user friendly interface
2. Fabric – Permission network
3. Fabric API – Java API to interact with network
4. Fabric chain tool – testing, developing deploying chaincode